[at-l] Y?

> > Enough already.  I'm unsubscribing.
> > The point of posting this is that I can't be the only one.
>
> Yeah, I've had enough too.
>
> Oh... I suppose I'm going to bet spanked for this one, but what the hell,
> it's Saturday night and my wife isn't in the mood...
>
> I came to AT-L what?  Two years ago?  I've read almost all the posts, and
> some might say that I've replied to most of them too.  In the end, I am
> always amused when the lurkers pop up to complain.  If lurkers leave, who
> looses?  If you don't like what you're getting, then PARTICIPATE.
>
> I've pretty much been satisfied on all levels here.  Sure, certain
memembers
> have their own agendas, politics comes up way too often for my liking, and
> could personally care less about the awful color of Kelly's countertops.
> BUT, I'm happy to see all of it.
>
> I'm happy to know that Weary is back on the trail.  I'm happy that Kelly's
> dream is still alive.  I'm happy that R-N-R is still his same old self.
I'm
> happy that Jim is still up to the challenge of defending his viewpoints.
> I'm glad that Clark has had some life changes, and chose to share them
with
> us...
>
> OH, but the lurkers want to know what pack to carry, or what tent to buy,
or
> what clotes to wear, or what food to eat, or how to wipe their ass...
WELL
> ASK US!  I don't think there has ever been a question gone unanswered
around
> here.  ...clip...

Thank you Shane. I just checked and there are 668 subscribers to AT-L
including the 'private' members who choose not to have their address appear
on the subscriber's list. I haven't counted the number of those posting (got
better things to do with my time than keeping score) but I'd guess it's no
more than 10%. What pack? How do you XYZ? Where can I park my car so it
doesn't get trashed? Etc., etc. all come up but it's unreasonable to expect
that is all we are going to talk about here, especially if no one asks!

Oh, and to save the trouble of looking it up, Grandma Gatewood's pack was a
gunny sack. It isn't the pack that gets you there, it's your attitude.

Saunterer