[at-l] OT: Blue Berry Patch Info Request

I hope to drive up to Hiawassee tomorrow (8/24) and
pick my fill of blue berries for the year.

Does anyone know their phone number or if there are
berries to be picked? Please respond including my
address as I'm lurking infrequently.

BTW, if any runners are interested, I have a 5K race
9/6 (Saturday) with a net 380 foot drop (or was that
830 foot) from the top of Mt. Wilkinson (Vinings, GA)
to the Chattahootchee River. Let me know off line if
you would be interested in walk/running it for a
children's charity.

OrangeBug