[at-l] Indian Restaurants

I ate at the Maharajah once after rock climbing... so, no gear but probably
not much less grungy than post-hiking!  Charlottesville is far enough from
the trail that seeing thru-hikers would probably make people look twice...
but let 'em look, you'll be too busy eating yummy food to notice!

The Maharajah is definitely the fancier of the two, but has a small outdoor
seating area (and the best Chai in VA).  The Taj Mahal is smaller, no
outdoor seats, and has the sense of being a bit more informal.

I'm not remembering my Charlottesville strip-mall geography exactly, but I
know that one of the two restaurants shares a plaza with a health club...
wonder if they'd let you pop in and clean up for a small fee (or a good story)?

~~Jennifer