[at-l] INTJ & What we have in common

God knows.  I don't.  And I have been a member of both groups.  And not all
that successful in terms of many of life's supposed success points.  Except
in getting people to leave groups when they get a bit too rowdy.  Either by
gentle pursuasion or by throwing them through the door. Note I said
"through" and not "out".  ;-)

I think the commonality of hikers (especially LDs) is that we individually
enjoy a solitary activity (see PS) that we embrace as a community (extended
family)(see P2S)

William, The Bouncing Turtle

PS	Hiking -- especially LD -- is basically a solitary activity even
when pursued in a group.  And it is something most people won't do even in a
very tame environment.  Heck, I've known of hikers starting at Amicola --
One day I'll learn to spell that -- and turning around before Springer --
Know that camping area just before Springer?  I once found a bunch of
abandoned clothes there.  And I've known groups breaking up when they found
they LOVED each other off the trail, but could not stand hiking with someone
for days on end.

P2S	Yes, we are a family.  But FATHER KNOWS BEST and THE WALTONS type
families are fiction.  Most families have members who dislike, loath, or
HATE at least one other member.  But as a family they tend to stick
together.  Or to quote a fictional chracter responsding to someone who tried
to beat up his brother, "Shit!  He's my brother.  I've got a right to beat
him to a pulp.  You don't!!!"