[at-l] INTJ & What we have in common

The full expression is

"You learn more and more about less and less until you know everything
about nothing"

also

B.S. = bull sh*t
M.S. = more sh*t
Ph. D. = piled higher and deeper

-Arthur
Who has a Ph. D. and who was formerly a professor at State U but is now
a recovering academic in the private sector because he couldn't stand
to be around the other Ph. D.s
You will notice that I haven't completely recovered because I couldn't
help but correct you when you had the expression only partially correct.
Sigh.