[at-l] Admin's quarterly off topic post: photovoltiacs

If any of you are solar electric experts, or can get a deal on (full
size) panels and inverters, could you please drop me a line off list?

I've measured the draw of the backcountry.net servers at 1kW, and I've
realized that this is both expensive and perhaps wasteful.  I've done
the math on solar, and it is difficult to justify unless the costs were
much lower- hence my query.

Please don't turn this into a green/non-green debate on list.  Thank you,

Ryan