[at-l] INTJ & What we have in common

>"...The year I graduated from nursing school, I moved to a one room camp above
>Eustis, Maine near Tim Pond."

I can't think of a better place to spend a winter alone. For several decades I
spent two weeks each fall hunting deer in that area. The deer herd didn't suffer
much damage from my forays, but I loved the ancient log cabin where we stayed,
the wandering through the woods and the overgrown farm fields, and the
incredible views of Bigelow from the high ridges.

 The area has changed over the years, and not for the better. But it's still a
 beautiful place, which is one reason why I'm so opposed to the industrial wind
 farm being planned there. Most opponents worry about what the 470-foot towers
 will do to the view from Saddleback. I'm equally concerned with their impact on
 the country to the north.

 Weary