[at-l] Re: INTJ and what we have in common

The vast majority on this board have not indicated what their political
leanings might be.  I think for those who are active participants, it seems
to me that they pretty much run the gamut from left to right to most being
somewhere in between.  Me for instance, I'm so far into being an INFJ that
I'm radical left about some things, rabidly conservative about some, liberal
about not much and moxnix about most of it since most of it doesn't really
matter.  There's only one political question that matters.  What are we
doing with the people's money?