INTP was:[at-l] Bears bags, fires, and leaving the trail

Well, I scored as an INTJ... not sure what that means....

WhoAh

-----Original Message-----
From: at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Kent Gardam
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 10:38 AM
To: Kelly Whitman; at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: OT: INTP was:[at-l] Bears bags, fires, and leaving the trail

Well, I'm a sucker for on-line tests and guess what?  I came up INTP
also.  Are those some of the characteristics that make one more likely
to want to "take a walk in the woods"?  It had been along while since I
took the MBTI and hadn't thought about it for a while so didn't remember
going in what I was.

Kent

Kelly Whitman <kellyswhitman@hotmail.com> wrote:

(If anyone is wondering what INTPs, ENFPs, and such things are, they
are
acronyms for results from a psychology test called the Meyers-Briggs
Type
Indicator, or "MTBI."  If you're interested, you can take the test at
your
local college or university, usually at the career development or
counseling
center.  Alternatively, there's an short & free version online at
 <http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp>
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp)

Kelly Whitman
INTP

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo!  <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com>
SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software