[at-l] ...and, half past the hour, too

Alright, I'm gettin' about 10 or 12 e-mails an hour from various forms
of 'postmasters' and mailerdaemons, etc. I'm being told that various
e-mails could not be sent  because they had a virus. These are, of
course, e-mails to addresses I've never seen/heard of before. I've run
The Symantec Sobig fix from the site Jim sent us, as well as my own
McAfee and I keep coming up clean. So, does this mean that my address
was lifted from someone else's addressbook who has the virus and it is
sending e-mails with me as a return address, or what???

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98