[at-l] Re: Liteshoe on cam now

>"... My kids are young, I are not." reports TJ.

I don't know about the kids. They were at home, luckily so, giving the atrocious
weather forecasts of last week.

 But I can attest, that "I (TJ) are not,young." Contrary to that young
 whipper-snapper he portrays on the list, TJ is past his prime. Sorry to tell
 secrets. Well he's still several decades younger and more active than me, but
 still ....

 He had my wife take several photos. Let's see if he has the courage to post
 them!!!

 Weary