[at-l] T-shirt

Above one of the house's is a traditional 4-pt. Christmas type star.  And I
have seen adaptations of it, with dolls, candy canes, and other Christmassy
stuff.  Plus, the houses or house has a Victorian or Alpine look.  In fact,
the houses remind me Helen, Ga., architecture.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.  But I have this thing about
Christmas/Yuletide.  If ever I hike even part of the AT during the Yule
season, I probably will attach one of those mini-Christmas trees to the top
my pack.  And I might even dress like Santa Claus.  Or at least Mountain
Claus: Red hat, red shirt, and red pants.  Of course by then I probably will
be retired and I can grow a white beard instead of wearing a fake one (see
PS).  And I'll carry goodies for all the good little boys and girls I meet.

I should have inserted a smiley in there.  It is all in how you interpret
it.  I also saw one interpretation where the overflow from his pack made him
look more like an old mountain or frontier peddler.(see P2S)

William, The Turtle

PS	I use to play Santa and the Easter Bunny at Wally World.  One time
someone brought some "stage" glue to fix the beard on.  Only it wasn't
really stage glue.  Can you say OUCH!?

By the way, what glue do you use to fix on fake beards?

P2S	HEAVY METAL use to have a poster of a Biker Santa delivering nukes,
weapons, Barbis (as in the PLAYBOY Barbi)...  Tatoos.  Etc.  I had the cover
but never had money when I could find the poster.  I wish I could get one
for my office.  I wonder what admin would say? ;-)