[at-l] Why I don't take pictures

I often don't take pictures.  I Iearned this lesson one day while watching
the ocean turn from dark blue to light blue to light gray to pink as the sun
went down.  My friend Cindy spent the entire color-changing process locating her
camera and taking the picture.  It's been nine years since I saw that happen.
I remember it.  Cindy doesn't.  She doesn't even know where the picture is.
I saw the whole 5 minutes of it and remember it like it was yesterday.  One
day, I'll have the words to describe it. Sometimes things are better left to the
"mind's eye" Especially if your a novice.

GoVols (taking notes in what NOT to do during a thru-hike)