[at-l] Anybody Wanna Hike?

Weather.com shows a whole week with low chances for rain starting on Monday.
I'm going hiking.  Anybody want to come?  I'm driving to Damascus on Sunday
afternoon, then starting at Rt. 603 on Monday morning hiking back south to
Damascus.  It's the best way I can figure to do it in order to keep my car
safe.  I'll have to call around in the morning to find a shuttle for Monday.
I'll have to be home by at least Saturday noon to practice for church the
next day.  I hope to get home Friday night after hiking that day.  I would
plan more miles if I had more days to give to this endeavor and if I hadn't
gotten completely out of shape since I got home in early June from my last
hike.  Somebody come with me.  anklebear