[at-l] What'd I miss?

In a message dated 8/15/2003 2:12:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.edu writes:

> I got PREACHED AT until I could politely get away.  Yes, I could have put
> them down.  But I try and be polite.  And most of the young people, and some
> of the adults, seemed copasetic about it.  Some actually seemed interested
> in the way I was dressed and why.  So I just moved on when I could.  But if
> I had "attacked" things might have been different.

OH MY GOD!  I know these people  We called them Holy Rollers.  They should
come to South Beach.  YOU were wearing more than most people down here on any
given day.  I've seen bathing suits that wouldn't cover a mosquito bite.

The cost to fly a family of holy rollers to Miami  $1,200.00
The cost to put a family of holy rollers in a hotel in Miami for the weekend
$500
The cost to see the look on the holy roller's faces when they first glimpse
the wet t-shirt contest at the local bar?  PRICELESS!

Sorry.

GoVols