From: at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
KellyGoVols@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 12:31 PM
To: nealb@midlandstech.edu; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] OT was Keeping warm in "cold" weather warning
(especiallyfor "newbies")

In a message dated 8/15/2003 12:26:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.edu writes:

Now, try taking anything back even for an exchange without that little
slip of paper.

OH my God!  I know what you mean!  I worked at Neiman Marcus (we have
our own name for that, too:  Needless Mark-ups) and we took back
EVERYTHING. Even stuff that wasn't OURS.  Even stuff that had a Saks
Fifth Avenue tag on it.  And some of the excuses people gave!!  Lawd,
it's hysterical.  It's like they NEEDED to give you a reason.

GoVols

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---