[at-l] Keeping warm in "cold" weather warning (especially for"newbies")

In a message dated 8/15/2003 12:30:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nealb@midlandstech.edu writes:

> Mr. Sam was getting sick and some of the old traditions were falling by the
> wayside.

Yeah, like selling only American made products.  Isn't that how they got
there name or reputation?  I'll go to Wal-Mart occasionally, but I try to avoid
them at all costs.  Their business practices are right up there with Microsoft
and just love to the competition.

Sly