[at-l] OT - The Hot and the Airless

Well, I did it.  I slept without the air conditioning on.

NOT BY CHOICE.

The @#$%^&*  broke.

I didn't complain, I figured it would be silly considering all the people in
NYC to Toronto to Detroit who were without air AND lights.

I took a cold shower and went to sleep.

At 2:00 a.m., I woke up in a puddle of my own sweat and checked the Weather
Channel.

It was 84 degrees outside and 85 degrees INSIDE.

I took another cold shower.  I laid in bed and puddled until around 7:00 a.m.
when I finally went to Ma and Pa Goins' and sat in front of the blasting air
conditioning until chill bumps came out.

Then I came to work.

I should have ate ice cream.

GoVols
PS.  You can't call me an airhead anymore!!  (There's a plus side to
everything!)