[at-l] OT was What'd I miss?

In a message dated 8/14/2003 3:24:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> I usually don't have to, but I am told that I have an intimidating look in
> women's clothing...

It was kind of intimidating the time one of our clients walked through the
door one day, dressed all snazzy in a three piece suit.  Yeah, he smelled like
rotten eggs and had lipstick on. And it's not like he can't AFFORD a bath, he
drives a Lexus for the love of God (unless he lives in it).  He's also
competent to stand trial believe it or not!

GoVols