[at-l] OT - Shannon

Okay - just wanted to let everyone know that Sunday is the day my darlin'
daughter leaves home . . . sniff sniff.

Anyway - our computer at home became a crispy critter the other night after a
storm, so she has no email access, and won't before she leaves. So if anyone
(and you know who you are <g>) sent her any mail in the past few days, she
won't get it. She requested that I ask you to forward anything for her to me,
preferably by cob tomorrow, so I can print it out. Especially any addresses,
she said :)

thanks!

Red
p.s. anyone got a spare motherboard/cpu laying around?