[at-l] OT Government workers

Read your attachment and thought you'd be interested in what happened to a
friend.  He was convicted of a "sex crime" -- statutory rape.  The girl's
father was a big fish in a small pond.  He was also super-strict and
fundamentalist -- he tried to ban dancing at the Jr-Sr prom.  He got angry
when the first convenience store in the area started selling beer.  When the
father caught his youngest having sex in the barn, he had my friend
arrested.  The girl was two weeks younger than my friend.  He had just
turned legal and she was about to turn legal.  With pressure, he was
convicted, but nothing was done to him.  Instant parole?  He doesn't
remember it was so long ago.  And he married the girl.  But apparently they
never expunged his record like they said they would.  Recently he went back
to school and got recertified as a teacher -- he's spent most of his life
outside of the educational mainstream.  Then when he applied for a job...
Well you can guess the rest.

Don't worry Kelly.  The morons will be stuck in Hell's lines for an
eternity: I once saw a cartoon where the line was backed up at the guarded
restroom.  The gal at front was arguing that she had the paperwork.  The
guard pointed out that she had not dotted the "i" in her name.  "Got to dot
the "i".  Can't take it without the dot.  You'll have to get out of the line
to dot the "i"....   When she finally made it back to the front: "I'm sorry,
but the time stamp has expired.  You'll have to reapply."

I have a few DMV clerks I would like to handle if I end up down below.
Especially the one who asked me why my old license was for Lancaster and I
was applying in Columbia... "But I take classes 5 days a week and the
Lancaster office is closed on the weekends......"  And since I had a bushy
mustache on my license and I was now clean shaven...  AHHHHH...

Gee you're right, Gov. employees do the vacuum thing.

William, The Turtle