[at-l] Hammocks, cold weather, and peeing during the night

YOU!!!  YOU'RE the one!!!

You know, I had my thruhike gear all planned out with a nice, affordable,
well-researched little tent that I can't even remember the name of anymore,
then someone mentioned a hammock for people with fibromyalgia and I stumbled
across the hiking section on YOUR web site and had to revise my entire sleep
system and, subsequently, gear list.  Now I'm looking at an expensive,
custom made pack with a cool LotR name, and it's all your fault!  I don't
know whether to be mad or thankful!!  LOL

;)

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9