[at-l] The Long Trail

Apparently Cave Dog did not break the speed record for the LT.  I would have
bet money he'd break it and would have lay odds to boot.  Good thing I didn't
mention it.  Oh well.  I wonder what will be next?  The Dog Team certainly
sounds like they have fun during the attempts.

>From the <A HREF="www.thedogteam.com">www.thedogteam.com</A>  website:

Update: ?Unfortunately, The Dog Team is announcing a failed attempt at The
Long Trail Record. ?Just miles away from the Massachusettes Border, bogged down
in a sea of mud, in the midst of a torrential downpour and flood warnings,
with a broken down support vehicle, and with a couple support crew no shows, Cave
Dog called off his attempt just shy of the goal.