[at-l] Sorry for Excessive Bounces, Ryan

Maybe cuz yahoo started up a spam filter my addy excessively bounced AT-L mail and the AT-L
program automatically suspended my at-l subscription ... well I hope I've gotten to the bottom of
it or on top of it or whatever position I ought to be in respecting yahoo's email page but I've
been to the options page at yahoo and told them I definitely positively insist on getting my AT-L
mail and it ISN'T spam, thank you, you idiot, and you ought to know that cuz I've gotten my AT-L
here at this addy for a long enough while ...

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit