[at-l] Brief trip report and long question - wierd!

Perhaps it was someone erasing the all too frequent white blaze.  I heard
they're doing that.  If there's anything that ruins my "wilderness" experience on
the AT it's too many blazes.  I don't need a reminder to know I'm on the
trail every minute!

Sly