[at-l] Brief trip report and long question - wierd!

Tripp Clark wrote:

>One very odd thing that I observed, and I wanted to check with the list-=
ers, is that in several places, first on Unaka, I think, some of the blaz=
es had been =E2=80=9Cbrown blazed=E2=80=9D over top, making the blazes al=
most invisible.   In this stretch there were probably 6 brown blazes in a=
 row.  This was really weird!!  Then, I encountered the same thing 2 or 3=
 more times between Unaka and Roan.  The only thing that I could figure .=
 . . and this seems far fetched . . . is that this was some type of weird=
 prank to pull on hikers.  I thought I was on Candid Camera or something!=
!  Does anybody have any better ideas or information about this?

This IS weird...the AT doesn't go over Roan or Unaka Mts....

--=20
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98
"Your Move"