[at-l] NC AT Specialty Tag, Etc.

In a message dated 8/11/2003 12:00:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
icw@esisnet.com writes:

>  If you
> have a serious interest in tag design suggestions, please feel free to
> e-mail me off-list at:  icw@wardanddavis.com  All thoughts and
> suggestions on how to design the tag, get people to buy it, etc. are
> WELCOMED!!

             ***    I wonder if an "Appalachian Trail" lettering across the
top part of the plate followed with a scenic mountain background to the plate
field, with "North Carolina" lettering on the bottom wouldn't work well?
Perhaps a Smokies ridgeline or pathway with blaze tree. There are a myriad of trail
scene possibilities.

    Also, the classic "AT" logo off in a corner of the plate would be another
eye-catcher...