From: "Shore Girl" <shoregirl75@hotmail.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:29 PM
Subject: [at-l] Newcommer

Hey everyone - I just wanted to say hello - I recently joined the list and
have been reading everyone's messages everyday.  I'm beginning my first
section hike on wednesday (a short one of about 65 miles) starting in Stokes
State Forest in NJ (I'm from Jersey).  Reading the list has gotten me so
excited to start this week :)  I plan on going to GA over spring break (i'm
a teacher) and getting as much done as I can that week - and then doing
maybe a month next summer.  I wish I had the time/money/etc to do a thru
hike!! Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself!
-Leigh