[at-l] Owie

Absolutely give it time to heal, I had a major ankle sprain and ended up
with a cast on my foot. I was in a big hurry to get it off, I think it was
supposed to stay on for 5 weeks, and have had problems ever since. My ankle
will just fold over to the side on rough ground, I have to wear half boots
when hiking. Not to knock Chiropractors but I would really see a Orthopedic
Physician for this. I could affect you the rest of your life.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"