[at-l] OT - Gay men and fibromylagia..was Question about food andmail drops

No need to apologize my good man. Not at all.  Believe me.  I have a finely
honed sense of when commentary is meant to be offensive.  Lots of practice.
I'm not one to take quick offense and I certainly took no offense at
anything you wrote.  I understood your humor.  I just wanted to clarify my
meaning and the "you're excused" part was just to be catty!  No one on this
list has ever written anything that is offensive to me as a gay man nor do I
expect anyone would.  It is my perception that this group is not like that
and any on the list who may harbor ill will toward gays and lesbians are
tactful enough to keep it to themselves and not soil the list with it.
Quite the contrary, I've had a lot of fun with it on this list.  Great
group!  And occasionally y'all go hiking too!!!

I would caution you about your phraseology in your apology below.  You've no
idea how difficult it is for me to avoid scoring a home run with that kind
of word choice!  This is a family list.

Clearly Balls