[at-l] OT - Gay men and fibromylagia..was Question about food andmail drops

He means that if he were to turn into a female, then he'd want women and not
men.  He'd still be a homo.  You must be straight so you're excused.

Would-be Lesbian Balls

Buchanan is a closet case.   So's Falwell.  All homophobes are.  Wouldn't it
be great if they could find the courage to come out?  They could marry each
other!  FYI, there's no such thing as "the gay community."