[at-l] Hiking in VA

Six2,

	Switch backs are slowly being added for the climb up from the Tye
river to the Priest. Be sure and check out Spy Rock. Really great
views on a clear day. I have camped on top of the rock for meteor
showers many times. Good camp area at the base of the rock too. Good
chance to hear or see some coyote's between there and the James River.
I have seen a bears in this section too.

chase