[at-l] Question about food and mail drops

> I'll still have to have a few mail drops for gear, but now I'm back to
> looking at resupplying food along the trail.  Could someone tell me a
little
> more about the kinds of food you find along the route?  Is it more like
that

i bought rice dishes and other stuff whiel hiking in town and i bought lots
of dried fruits and other things.  you can buy some backpacking food at
outfitters once in a while but that stuff is not so great again and again.

mac and cheese, rice meals, noodles meals, dried foods are good sources of
food though.

you can resupply but it may be a bit pot luck then you are used to. in maine
i found the grocery stores were wonderfully stocked. albeit a bit more
expensive.

Wisperlight

---