[at-l] Camping colors (suggested by the Jazzman thread)

There was a study that found that bright colors attract the attention of
bears. The bears spot bright colored tents and divert to investigate and so
on.

 This is the same study that found that bears ignore bear-bells. The people
running the study hypothesized that the bells sounded too much like bird
noise to the bears. They did find that the noise of breaking sticks and such
instantly brought a fight or flight reaction from bears.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"