[at-l] Jazzman

> I explained in an earlier post that he couldn't change it, and then I
> went on to change it for him, and repost it.  I don't know why people
> have to keep harping on it.

	Um, you brought it up. For my part, I reacted to Jazzman in the manner
I react to most everyone on the list. I rarely comment on trip reports,
for example. Whether that's good or bad is open for (a really boring)
debate, but if you wanted him to be treated as part of the group, you
got it, at least from me.

	For what it's worth, I appreciate the efforts to make the posts more
readable. Since that was his desired goal, I commented on what was
working for me. I thought that would be helpful.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas