[at-l] Jazzman

OK, I don't often criticize, but, I gotta step up here and say something.

Jazzman has posted several trip reports.  He is a long-standing member of the
at-l, but doesn't often participate, just lurks.  He comes out of his shy
shell, writes a few entertaining trip reports, and ya'll complain about the
colors, I fix it, and NOT ONE PERSON, has said, "Good job, Jazz!'  "Sounds like you
had fun, Jazz!"  "Welcome to the campfire, Jazz!"  No, you all are still on
the whole freaking color of his text and background thing.  I don't think he's
looking for recognition for his reports, he's not like that.  But to not say
anything but crap about the color of it? That's just rude. I wouldn't be
surprised if he NEVER participated again. And yes, I'm pissed off!

For what it's worth, Jazz, I LOVED your trip reports, and I can't wait to see
the pictures.  And I love you.

Your friend and fellow lister,
Kelly