From: Rogene Beers [mailto:wolferrae@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 2:31 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] reg; CPR Useless

Bryan,
    I 'd be more or just as suspicious of someone who "looks clean".
With a person in a dirty vomit condition at least you are
reminded of your risks visually and take precautions.
Carry a device that blocks things from entering you and use it on all
rescues period.  I have taken care of some very nice women with
nice husbands who both were dying from the past behviors of the partner
and dealing with  leaving their young  children without parents.
The Ivory Coast of Africa is overflowed with just such children too.
So take precautions!
Rogene