[at-l] Virginia hike

In a message dated 8/6/2003 6:17:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
daveh@psknet.com writes:

> Water is everywhere.

Just an observation, but the AT hikers this year were deluged with rain and
had plenty of water.  The PCT hikers are thirsting to death.  I'd still rather
be rained on or thirsting to death out there on the AT or PCT than in my
current, box laden house with no direction.  OK, OK, I'm on a poor pitiful me
binge.  I'll get over it, and get through it, as I always do.

GoVols