[at-l] Off Topic, OT, off my rocker, etc.

It is amazing.  We moved our crystal, computer, and personal records
ourselves.  That is a smart idea... no one cares more about your stuff than you do!

  You should not give away the things for free.  A friend of mine did this
and it worked great for him:  He had things he did not want in a box,  and if
you wanted it it would cost you a box to pack or carry out.  Help moving the
couch and things like that.  They way the person getting it doesn't feel awkward
and you get someone to help you.

Sparky!