[at-l] Colorado Trail Hike

Hey all,

As you might have heard, I just finished a 284 mile section hike of the
Colorado Trail. I just finished uploading the last journals from that trip, as
well as all of the photos along with captions. Please feel free to check any
and all of this out at my site:

http://chompadventures.com

The photos are, of course, stored on the backcountry gallery. If you are a
Colorado person, or just someone that KNOW Colorado, please feel free to leave
comments on things that I labeled wrong, or didnt label. Heck, feel free to
leave any sort of comment, if you know Colorado or not!

Anyway, it was a great trip, especially the last week or so of hiking. I hope
you enjoy.

-Chomp