[at-l] Pack Suggestions

Tripp, I'm about the same height and weight as you, so I'll assume we're
close to the same build. I'm also a bit older...
I've read a lot about the frameless packs, but didn't figure I was ready to
go that route yet. Over the winter I bought a ULA P2
<http://www.ula-equipment.com/> that I carried for over five hundred miles
this spring, and I was very happy with it. I too went from a 4.5 lb pack
that I liked, but the P2 weighs in at 37 ounces. I was covering about 16
miles per day with it, and it carried great.
I'm not an ultralighter, just trying to carry lighter as I get older (and
hopefully wiser).

skeeter