From: "Ferguson, J. Mark" <Ferguson@CWF.org>
To: "AT List" <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 12:48 PM
Subject: RE: [at-l] Off Topic Inquiry - Copyright

What they can copyright is the form they present it in, ie: on CD in PDF
format.  The "original" long ago passed into the public domain.  This is
like someone creating a book of copies of 18th and 19th music scores and
publishing the same, or someone doing a facsimile reprint of a Charles
Dickens work.  Again, its the new form that is being copywritten.

Skippie..