[at-l] 5 years ago...

Why the hell not, right?

Five years ago today had me waking up in a Revolutionary War-era estate
just outside of Kent, CT. My friend, Tom Ruane, was driving Pokey and me
to Katahdin and then going to hike 4 or 5 days with us. We made our way
to Millinocket, which is a little town in Maine. (You all knew that,
right?) We ate at a little diner there I believe was called something
with 'Appalachian Trail' in the name. We camped at a little campground
out of town a little ways. There was a little excitement there that
night...Katahdin watching us set up our tent. The next morning I went to
lookin' for my maps and sunglasses. I found out that I'd left them on
top of the car the night before and they'd blown off as we drove back to
town for dinner. I found everything...but, my sunglasses had been runned
over...and runned under. But, that would be 5 years ago tomorrow, now
wouldn't it?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98