[at-l] What has happened to us???

Have we all gone mad? Are we all so lost in our own little worlds that
we have forgotten the simple little pleasures of life? Are we so busy
that we can't raise a hand to wave at Mr. Pfizer across the way? Only a
few weeks ago I sent a scathing e-mail to the list chastizing us for the
lack of attention to the intricate simplicity that is happiness. And,
now I must do so again...for we, yes I...have let another day of birth
pass us without so much as a pat on the back. So, it is now with a head
hung in shame that I would like to raise my voice and say "HAPPY
BIRTHDAY, AMBER...even if it was three frickin' days ago!!!" So...here
it is:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMBER...even if it was three frickin' days ago!!!

(I hope you all think about this as you lay your head on someone's
pillow tonight)

Hey, has anyone seen Joe?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy