OT Re: [at-l] "A handful of years ago..."

In a message dated 8/2/2003 12:00:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gadog430@charter.net writes:

> For once someone from Tennessee had a good idea besides losing to Georgia
> in football.

Actually, I think Bryan was the one who suggested it first, I just seconded
(is that a word?) the motion.  But, I am NOT GUILTY of thinking that the Vols
losing to Georgia was a good idea.  I never will.

GoVOLS (Rocky Top you'll always be, home sweet home to me!)