[at-l] RE: OT Medical Corruption {WAS Re: CPR Useless?}

[Curtis]
Oh, if only I had half the chance.

> Curtis, it isn't a health care delivery system, as much as a marketing
> system. In many ways it is the best in the world. In many ways it is the
> most frustrating demon I can imagine.

[Curtis]
Best for whom?

> It is a good reason to quit smoking, moderate alcohol use, exercise daily
> and go on hikes whenever possible.
>
> Have a good weekend. Should I attempt Snake 102, including Whip and Hoop
> snake attacks?

[Curtis]
I thought we agreed to let me handle the snakes.  How much experience have
you had?  I'm an old snake handler from way back you know.  I am from
Kentucky.

> OrangeBug
> <I find it remarkable that you fail to castigate us fabulously wealthy
> docs
> who never lift a hand in toil. Thank you, my butler will offer you cheese
> and crackers the next time you drop by the mansion..>

[Curtis]
Cheese and crackers?  Heeeey...no way...I'll have Belgian endive with Copper
River Gravlax if you don't mind, Shrimp Chinoise, crostini and a side of
Beluga.  Pain de Mie toast points?  Make the champagne Vivre.