[at-l] Re: CPR Useless?

I haven't heard anyone say that they would not put out a maximum effort if
they had the opportunity. People are just saying that you shouldn't expect
success. If someone collapses near me I'll put my CPR training to use and
kep it up as long as I can.

There is always that victim from hell lurking in the back of everyone's mind
tho, druggie bum covered in drool and vomit collapses on the street before
your eyes. He may well have aids. Enjoy yourself.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"