[at-l] OT Health Care Comment

Someone has to pay for health care, but...

What I can't figure out is why a person who is willing to pay cash in
advance for a Cat Scan or similar proceedure will be charged 3, 4 or even
more times what BC/BS or similar will be charged.

What I also can't understand why the AMA (and/or others) won't allow for a
dramatic increase in the number of physicians to be trained in all
specialties.

What more I cant understand is why children feel cheated when their parents
money goes to pay for services they use in old age rather than adding to
thier inheritance.

Actually, I think I probably can figure some of this out.

Rick B