[at-l] OB, great "Snake 101"

Sorry to so off-topic, but as I read OB's post, I got a picture
in my mind of him drapped in medieval robe, standing before a
dark wood lecturn, reading with one finger wagging in the air,
punctuating his words, his voice sing-song and with a vague
English accent. And when he hit the part about envenomation
being "a Bad Thing" (and every time he 'said' "a Bad Thing"
thereafter), his eyebrows would wag up-and-down, and I lost it,
and nearly passed hot coffee through my nose. (And to be sure
that would *not* have been a Good Thing.)

In my minds eye (still), when I had recovered some composure, OB
shifted on his feet, hands still at the lecturn, and turned to
me and admonished "'Toe, old boy. Really" and returned to the
lecture. "And if alone, curse your luck and..."

{sigh}
Hehhhhhhh. That was refreshing.

Towntoe