[at-l] CPR Useless?

Thanks Brian,  This about sums it up for backcountry CPR.  In our one of our
first responder classes we were told we can expect less than a 10% success
rate.  This with the ambulance inroute to back us up, our O2 in hand, our
training and the other readily available equipment, including the portable
defibulator.  The key element is not to have a heart attack in the first
place!